Do Now: Please complete the survey.
Today's Learning Target(s):
I will be able to locate important class resources and begin building a class community founded on respectfully sharing ideas.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can locate the class page where daily agendas, homework assignments and links to important documents will appear throughout the school year.
-I can name someone I didn't know prior to today's class.
Agenda:
- Survey
- Welcoming remarks and course overview
- Summer Reading/Community Building
- "In the Garden of Eden" discussion
- Exit Ticket: Please respond in at least one complete sentence to the Mario Vargas Llosa quotation about literature's influence.
HW: Please read the Course Expectations (n.b., it's in one of the tabs above). Find a quotation from The Hate U Give that relates to a conversation you had today. Note the page number and write one sentence about the connection. If you have a copy of the novel, then bring it to class.
HW for Green class: Find a quotation from The Hate U Give that relates to a conversation you had today. Note the page number and write one sentence about the connection.
HW for Green class: Find a quotation from The Hate U Give that relates to a conversation you had today. Note the page number and write one sentence about the connection.

No comments:
Post a Comment