12 September 2019

Day Five

Image result for eleanor roosevelt
Do Now: Please read and discuss the following quotation (attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt):

Great minds discuss ideas; 

average minds discuss events; 

small minds discuss people.




Learning Target:
I will be able to apply outside ideas (i.e., notes on morals and ethics) to The Hate U Give.
I will know I have hit the target when...
-I can tell the difference between morals and ethics.
-I can apply ideas from the morals and ethics discussion to specific episodes of The Hate U Give

Agenda:

  1. Silent dialogue reflection
  2. Words count! Defining your assigned term
  3. Morals and Ethics
  4. Pre-write to first effort
  5. Exit Ticket: A new perspective I have regarding morals, ethics, character, values, or integrity is...
HW: Bring in a rough draft of your vignette. For this rough draft, don't worry about the page limit or about hitting all of the criteria in the guidelines/rubric.

No comments:

Post a Comment