19 September 2019

Day Nine

Image result for adrienne rich art decorate
Do Now: Please take out your informational text notes. We will begin the quiz after a few brief instructions.
Learning Target:
I will be able to establish and articulate thematic connections between informational and literary texts.
I will know I have hit the target when...
-I can 
determine and analyze development of central idea in text.
-I can 
analyze an account of a subject in different media (article and episode) to determine emphasis.


Agenda:

  1. Quiz
  2. Informational Texts and Literature
  3. Media literacy / Critical Thinking questions
  4. Extension activity (complete the research that you began today).
  5. Fill out the essay topic form! 
  6. Exit Ticket: Something I learned about media literacy is...

HW: Bring in a copy of your vignette to tomorrow's class. Also, please file a copy of it in an English folder on Google Drive.  <-- (Instructions to create a folder in Drive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment