14 February 2020

Day 9 R&J

Do Now: Please take out your paragraph on the article about different definitions of love. Share your response with your group and be prepared to offer some of your thoughts and connections to the play.

Today's Learning Target(s): 

I will be able to recognize and apply some reading strategies to use with Romeo and Juliet.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can select an appropriate reading strategy to help better understand a confusing passage from I.i.
-I can think about what strategies I already use and which ones I should add to my "toolbox" of reading strategies.

Agenda:
  1. Sharing paragraphs 
  2. Love is a many-splendored thing
  3. Beginning Act II
HW: Read II.i-ii and choose either 1) one line from which you can infer what a character wants, 2) one line in which you recognize a literary device and explain what it emphasizes, or 3) one line that is either enjoyable or confusing and why. Include your line and question/explanation on the blog. reynoldsrandj.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment