
Today's Learning Target:
I will be able to recall key concepts from the Romance Archetypes unit and identify strategies I can use to review for a test on the unit.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can point to the key texts from the unit and connect them to the appropriate archetype.
-I can explain how specific texts reference archetypes in distinct ways.
Agenda:
Agenda:
- IN YOUR GROUPS, please read over this document: Review for the test.
- Pay close attention to the sample test questions. I will assign each group one of the texts we read during the unit. Group members will revisit the text and use their annotations to select what they think is a key passage (no more than four sentences!) that relates to the archetype. 1) Choose and write out the passage. 2) Be prepared to explain why you selected this passage, but don't write down the explanation!
- ON YOUR OWN, please review the following documents: The Garden
- The Hero's Quest
- Utopia/Dystopia
- The Serpent in the Garden (answer questions 1-6)
HW: Bring your sample questions to our next class.
THE ROMANCE ARCHETYPES TEST WILL TAKE PLACE ON:
THURSDAY, 7 NOVEMBER
No comments:
Post a Comment