18 November 2019

Day Five GE

Do Now: Make connections to the Victorian Era research you have done. Talk to your group about how the novel includes hulks and dame schools. What is an area of Victorian Era research that most puzzles or intrigues you?

Today's Learning Target: 

I will be able to make a debatable claim about a character and support it with evidence from somewhere in the chapters we have read.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can make an assertion about one of the characters so far that demonstrates inferential thinking.
-I can support my assertion with an appropriate example from the chapters we have read.

Agenda:

  1. Characterization and Inference
  2. Setting up the next issue
  3. Chapter 8 / Adobe Spark work time
  4. Exit Ticket: what have you found enjoyable/frustrating about the novel so far?
HW: read chapters 8-10 and make at least three annotations (n.b., an annotation = a highlighted line/passage + a question / inference / prediction). Continue working on your Adobe Spark project.

No comments:

Post a Comment