Today's Learning Target:
I will be able to understand Plato's allegory of the cave and connect the concept to Great Expectations.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can describe in my own words what Plato's cave is about.
-I can make a connection between the enlightenment Plato discusses in his text and Great Expectations.
Agenda:
- Plato's Cave: In the dark or seeing the light?
- Test Review (review materials on pp. 7-10 of linked document)
- Part I: Pip's Development http://greatexpectations9h.blogspot.com/
- Exit Ticket: In one word, describe Pip as he is bound for London at the end of Part I.
HW: use the review materials to study for the test and post a comment or question on the discussion blog (feel free to respond to one another's comments/questions). Also, read chapter 20.
Important upcoming dates: -First class of next week: Test on Part I (Chapters 1-19)
-student-led blog on Great Expectations
No comments:
Post a Comment