Today's Learning Target:
I will be able to trace Pip's development from the churchyard of Chapter 1 to the London-bound coach of Chapter 19.
I will know that I have hit the learning target when...
-I can create a timeline showing important events in Pip's life during this span.
-I can make an assertion statement using a subordinating conjunction that claims what values of Pip's have changed in this time and which remain.
Agenda:
- Chapters 18-19
- Part I: Pip's Development http://greatexpectations9h.blogspot.com/
- Test Review Materials (on pp. 7-10 of linked document)
- Exit Ticket: The most memorable moment of book one is...
HW: read and annotate the allegory of the cave excerpt from Plato's Republic or watch this short video that illustrates Plato's allegory of the cave and take notes on it. Bring in at least one question you have or one connection you can make to Great Expectations.
Important upcoming assignments:
-student-led blog on Great Expectations
No comments:
Post a Comment